**PLEASE NOTE: THERE HAS BEEN A DATE CHANGE. THE EVENT WILL NOW BE HELD ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1st, 2015.**
We're thrilled to announce details of our next roundtable discussion and dinner scheduled for Tuesday, December 1st, 2015.
Digital innovation is dominating IT, but many companies are struggling to manage it, according to the Harvey Nash 2015 CIO Survey in association with KPMG. The pace of digital and the race to innovate has left many organizations lacking an enterprise-wide digital strategy and desperately seeking to acquire the right skills.
So, what does this all mean and how can we work to continue the conversation? Join us at our next event, ARA Houston: Bridging the Gap in the Age of Disruption, as we take a deeper dive into the survey and discuss how we can begin to expedite a real change in the tech industry.
Topics of conversation will include:
- Tech budget growth & the drivers behind the growth
- The skills challenge: big data analytics
- The gender gap within the CIO role
- Security challenges facing global CIOs and their organizations
...and much, much more!
Special guest speakers, Kimberly Sorensen, Director, KPMG and Mousumi Quaglietta, Enterprise Sales Director, Five9 will kick off the evening with opening remarks.
We are excited to announce a strong line up of table moderators for this event including:
- Tina Baugh, Director Information Technology, The Menninger Clinic
- Sumer Inman, Sr. Manager Enterprise Applications & IT Governance , Forum Energy Technologies
- Jenifer Jarriel, President & CEO, DePelchin Children’s Center
- Klara Jelinkova, VP & CIO, Rice University
- Venu Madduri, CIO, Mears Group
- Julie McGuire, Director Enterprise Systems, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Mo Quaglietta, Enterprise Sales Director, Five9
- Cristina Sava-Tilley, HRIS Manager, Technip
- Knut Talman, Director, IT Infrastructure Americas, CEVA Logistics
Date: Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Willie G's Seafood & Steaks, 1605 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, TX 77056
Who: This event is open to women and men who either work in the tech industry or have an IT role
Cost: $50/person; the ticket price includes a full dinner experience
Space is limited so please register today!